The Lagerfelds of Vermont?


After reading a few blogs and tracing the source back to a recent WWD article, there may in fact be some truth to Karl Lagerfeld buying a home in Vermont. According to the article, the home of interest is an historic 6 bedroom estate circa 1840 on a small island in Lake Champlain. The article also mentions that Mr.Lagerfeld will plan to do a few Chanel campaigns there. Of course this won't be his main residence as Mr.Lagerfeld has many many mansions in many countries.

Still, it's nice to have an elite Designer as a neighbor. The only question now is how will I get myself invited to all those fabulous parties that I'm sure he'll be hosting. Send me an invitation Karl, I'm only three hours away driving and under 1 hour by private jet. You will have a landing strip available on the island, won't you?

No comments: